Report NEP-PUB-1999-10-20This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costas Azariadis & James B. Bullard & Bruce D. Smith, 2000. "Private and public circulating liabilities," Working Papers 2000-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Andreas Lehnert & Wayne Passmore, 1999. "Pricing systemic crises: monetary and fiscal policy when savers are uncertain," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin Lansing, 1999. "Fiscal policy, increasing returns, and endogenous fluctuations," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Steve Ambler & Nasri Harb, 1999. "Wage Contracts and Stabilization Policies in Semi-Industrialized Economies," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 93, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall, . "Heart of Darkness: Public-Private Interactions Inside the R&D Black Box," Working Papers 99024, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Working Papers 99023, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ukc:ukcedp:99/11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore