Report NEP-PUB-1999-09-01This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 1999. "Infrastructure Shortage: A Gap Approach," Working Papers 404, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ferreira, Francisco & Prennushi, Giovanna & Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Protecting the poor from macroeconomic shocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2160, The World Bank.
- Alejandro Estelle-MorÈ, "undated". "Tax evasion in a semi-decentralised tax administration," Studies on the Spanish Economy 48, FEDEA.
- Item repec:qmw:qmwecw:wp399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:9916 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angel de la Fuente & Rafael DomÈnech, "undated". "The redistributive effects of the EU budget: an analysis and some reflections on the Agenda 2000 negotiations," Studies on the Spanish Economy 32, FEDEA.
- Valpy FitzGerald, . "Policy Issues in Market Based and Non Market Based Measures to Control the Volatility of Portfolio Investment," QEH Working Papers qehwps26, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.