Report NEP-PUB-1999-05-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Wikström, Magnus, 1999. "Income Distribution and the Optimal Provision of Local Public Goods," Umeå Economic Studies 510, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Zenon Kontolemis & Dimitri G Demekas, 1999. "Government Employment and Wages and Labor Market Performance," IMF Working Papers 99/55, .
- Item repec:boc:bococf:234 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David F. Bradford & Daniel N. Shaviro, 1999. "The Economics of Vouchers," NBER Working Papers 7092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & John van Reenen, 1999. "How Effective are Fiscal Incentives for R&D? A New Review of the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marijn Verhoeven & Sanjeev Gupta & Erwin H Tiongson, 1999. "Does Higher Government Spending Buy Better Results in Education and Health Care?," IMF Working Papers 99/21, .
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9919 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1999. "When Can Public Policy Makers Rely on Private Markets? The Effective Provision of Social Services," NBER Working Papers 7099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 1999. "Political Economics and Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 7097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian H. Beddies, 1999. "Monetary Policy and Public Finances; Inflation Targets in a New Perspective," IMF Working Papers 99/26, .