Report NEP-PPM-2022-03-07This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PPM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Gohdes & Paul Simshauser, 2022. "Renewable entry costs, project finance and the role of revenue quality in Australia’s National Electricity Market," Working Papers EPRG2204, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Mohammadi, Mohammad Ali, 2020. "Contribution to Open-Source Product Development," MPRA Paper 111795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotsialou, Grammateia & Kuralbayeva, Karlygash & Laing, Timothy, 2021. "Forest carbon offsets over a smart ledger," SocArXiv mk7fw, Center for Open Science.
- Olivier Coussi & Maël Hénaff, 2021. "Ideologies and representations of the Smart City [Les idéologies et représentations de la Ville intelligente]," Post-Print hal-03524149, HAL.
- Michelle Derr, "undated". "Learn, Innovate, Improve: A Practice Guide for Enhancing Programs and Improving Lives," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 219600ed7c544a0e8ab815963, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Sivertsen, Gunnar, 2022. "Publishing in the social sciences and its representation in research evaluation and funding systems," SocArXiv exbc5, Center for Open Science.