Report NEP-PPM-2021-09-06This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PPM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin, Elliot & Stocker, Adam & Cohen, Adam & Shaheen, Susan, 2021. "Mobility on Demand (MOD) Demonstration: Dallas Area Rapid Transit Authority (DART) First and Last Mile Solution Evaluation Report," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt7hz5r5zr, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Erwin Heurkens & Tom Daamen & Wouter Jan Verheul & Fred Hobma, 2021. "Innovative Financing Arrangements for Urban Transformation Projects in the Netherlands," ERES eres2021_56, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- van Koppen, Barbara & Molose, V. & Phasha, K. & Bophela, T. & Modiba, I. & White, M. & Magombeyi, Manuel S. & Jacobs-Mata, Inga, 2020. "Guidelines for community-led multiple use water services: evidence from rural South Africa," IWMI Working Papers H050124, International Water Management Institute.
- Yeim Tanrvermi & Esra Ural Keskin & Harun Tanrivermis, 2021. "Economic Assessment of Timeshare Investment in Thermal Tourism and Evaluation of Real Estate Development and Management: The Case of Ankara Province in Turkey," ERES eres2021_225, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Nicolas Mellinger & Lutz Eichholz & Wilko Manz, 2021. "Urban Cycling and Automated Vehicles (Rad-Auto-nom Project)," ERES eres2021_176, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- van Koppen, Barbara & Magombeyi, Manuel S. & Jacobs-Mata, Inga & Molose, V. & Phasha, K. & Bophela, T. & Modiba, I. & White, M., 2020. "Process and benefits of community-led multiple use water services: comparing two communities in South Africa," IWMI Working Papers H050123, International Water Management Institute.
- Harun Tanrivermis & Md Moynul Ahsan & Sinan Güne & Aylin Blengabs & Orhan Matarac, 2021. "Development of Urban Cultural Center Area Project with Strategic Planning Approach: A Case Study of Atatürk Cultural Center in Ankara, Turkey," ERES eres2021_179, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ann-Christin Sreball, 2021. "Let´s Talk – Open Dialogue between Property Developers and Municipalities Facilitating Sustainable Urban Development - Analysis of Perspectives, Working Methods and Communication Needs," ERES eres2021_152, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Esra Keskin & Yeim Tanrvermi & Harun Tanrivermis, 2021. "Economic Aspects of Housing Investments and The Requirement of Rational Management Strategies for Mass Housing Facilities in Ankara Province of Turkey," ERES eres2021_173, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Cristian Luise & Peter J. Buckley & Hinrich Voss & Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki & Elisa Barbieri, 2021. "The Role of Local Actors in the Implementation of the Belt and Road Initiative: the Example of the Italian Port System," Working Papers 07, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Mikhail Miklyaev & Owotomiwa Christiana Olubamiro & Siamand Hesami, 2021. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Tax Administration Reforms in Finland," Development Discussion Papers 2021-11, JDI Executive Programs.