Report NEP-PPM-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Rouhani, Omid, 2019. "Transportation Project Evaluation Methods/Approaches," MPRA Paper 91451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro De Chiara & Elisabetta Iossa, 2019. "How to Set Budget Caps for Competitive Grants," CEIS Research Paper 448, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jan 2019.
- Giuseppe Di Liddo & Annalisa Vinella, 2019. "Asymmetric Yardstick Competition: Traditional Procurement versus Public-Private Partnerships," CESifo Working Paper Series 7449, CESifo.
- Christoph Beat Stamm, 2019. "Institutional Work and Legitimation in the Construction of CSR Standards. The Case of ISO 26000," Working Papers hal-01972270, HAL.
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2019. "European Innovation Partnerships: How Successful Have They Been in Promoting Innovation in the EU?," wiiw Research Reports 438, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.