Report NEP-PPM-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francetich, Alejandro & Gambardella, Alfonso, 2018. "Managerial Spillovers in Project Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 12946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tomoatsu Shibata, 2018. "Managing new product development process and project leaders for modular architecture development : Framework of two- stage NPD process and module leaders," DSSR Discussion Papers 84, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Xi Chen & Yu Chen & Xuhu Wan, 2018. "Delegated Project Search," Graz Economics Papers 2018-11, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Gani Aldashev & Elena Vallino, 2018. "NGOs and Participatory Conservation in Developing Countries: Why Are There Inefficiencies?," Working Papers ECARES 2018-16, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fiala, Nathan & Premand, Patrick, 2018. "Social accountability and service delivery: Experimental evidence from Uganda," Ruhr Economic Papers 752, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Christopher Ksoll & Kristine Bos & Arif Mamun & Anthony Harris & Sarah Hughes, "undated". "Evaluation Design Report for the Benin Power Compact's Electricity Generation Project and Electricity Distribution Project," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9f8974513ee745aaac3b5c62e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David Rietzke & Yu Chen, 2018. "Push or Pull? Performance-Pay, Incentives, and Information," Graz Economics Papers 2018-12, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Kitessa, R.J., 2018. "On the design and implementation of environmental conservation mechanisms : Evidence from field experiments," Other publications TiSEM cda8497d-6dcf-4092-b815-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.