Report NEP-PPM-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leo Dobes, 2017. "The Post-Truth Era in Government Evaluation of Major Projects and Policies," Crawford School Research Papers 1704, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Maennig, Wolfgang & Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Steenbeck, Malte, 2016. "Après nous le déluge? Direct democracy and intergenerational conflicts in aging societies," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145793, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ben P. Heard, Barry W. Brook, 2017. "Closing the Cycle: How South Australia and Asia Can Benefit from Re-inventing Used Nuclear Fuel Management," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201712, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Travers Barclay Child, 2017. "We Don’t Need No Education: Reconstruction and Conflict across Afghanistan," HiCN Working Papers 244, Households in Conflict Network.
- Hagen, Tobias, 2016. "Econometric Evaluation of a Placement Coaching Program for Recipients of Disability Insurance Benefits in Switzerland," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145736, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Elena Kochetkova & David Damtar & Lilia Boliachevets & Polina Slyusarchuk & Julia Lajus, 2017. "Soviet Technological Projects and Technological Aid in Africa and Cuba, 1960s-1980s," HSE Working papers WP BRP 143/HUM/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.