Report NEP-PPM-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Håkon Endresen Normann, 2016. "Policy networks in energy transitions: The cases of carbon capture and storage and offshore wind in Norway," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20161026, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Thomas Rawski, 2016. "Chinese infrastructure projects in advanced industries: The Atucha 3 nuclear power reactor in Argentina," Working Paper 6005, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Yuyu Zeng & Harold Houba & Ariel Dinar & Miroslav Marence, 2016. "Damming Trans-boundary Rivers: A Welfare Analysis of Conflict and Cooperation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-090/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hassan, Sherif, 2016. "Seventy Years of Official Development Assistance: Reflections on the Working Age Population," MPRA Paper 74835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara Nadel and Lant Pritchett, 2016. "Motivated by our experience in designing a particular social program, skill set signaling for new entrants to the labor market in Peru, we articulate the need for, and explore the empirical consequenc," Working Papers 434, Center for Global Development.