Report NEP-PPM-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pulmanis, Emils, 2015. "Micro-Economical Aspects of Public Projects: Impact Factors for Project Efficiency and Sustainability," MPRA Paper 74631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pulmanis, Emils, 2016. "Project Management in the Port Development Project in Latvia," MPRA Paper 74630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorentzen, Sindre & Osmundsen, Petter, 2016. "Cost performance on the Norwegian continental shelf," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2016/10, University of Stavanger.
- Samuel G. Hanson & David S. Scharfstein & Adi Sunderam, 2016. "Fiscal Risk and the Portfolio of Government Programs," NBER Working Papers 22763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daburon, Annabelle & Alary, Véronique & Martin, Vincent & Ali, Ahmed & Osman Abdelzaher, Mona & Awad Aziz Melak, Sherif & Hosni, Taha, 2016. "Quality management in inclusive business: an Egyptian milk sourcing case study," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244781, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thomas Rawski, 2016. "China as a Potential Partner for Latin American Electricity Projects," Working Paper 5997, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.