Report NEP-PPM-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Swanson & Vivek Sakhrani, 2016. "The effects of climate risk on hydropower P3 contract value: Preliminary study of the Inga 3 Dam," WIDER Working Paper Series 030, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aithal, Sreeramana, 2016. "How to Increase Research Productivity in Higher Educational Institutions –SIMS Model," MPRA Paper 71750, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2016.
- Pasquale Pavone & Valentina Fiordelmondo & Margherita Russo, 2016. "Documentare e comunicare l'attività di trasferimento tecnologico. Analisi testuale della comunicazione dei poli di innovazione," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0142, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Nop, Sothun, 2015. "Towards active community participation in implementing Climate Change Adaptation Policy (CCAP) in Cambodia," MPRA Paper 71656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Xitong & Madnick, Stuart, 2015. "Understanding the Dynamics of Service-Oriented Architecture Implementation," HEC Research Papers Series 1117, HEC Paris.
- Laurent WAGNER, 2016. "How do Earmarked Funds Change the Geographical Allocation of Multilateral Assistance?," Working Papers P150, FERDI.
- Fouarge, D., 2015. "Project Onderwijs-Arbeidsmarkt: Gebruik van arbeidsmarktinformatie en impact," ROA Technical Report 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).