Report NEP-PPM-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mai Huong Hoang & Mohammad Tazul Islam & Michiyuki Yagi & Katsuhiko Kokubu, 2015. "Determinants of the efficiency of CDM and JCM projects: Viewing from financial and environmental outcomes," Discussion Papers 2015-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Schmal, Tom, 2015. "Improve the Economics of your Capital Project by Finding its True Cost of Capital," MPRA Paper 68092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vicente Correia Lima Neto & Rômulo Dante Orrico Filho, 2015. "A Governança Metropolitana da Mobilidade: uma análise a partir dos estados," Discussion Papers 2151, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Jisun Yi, 2015. "Lessons for Japanese foreign aid from research on aid's impact," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Prempeh, kwadwo Boateng, 2015. "Problems of financing SMEs in Ghana: a case study of the Sunyani Municipality," MPRA Paper 68086, University Library of Munich, Germany.