Report NEP-PPM-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bent Flyvbjerg & Cass R. Sunstein, 2015. "The Principle of the Malevolent Hiding Hand; or, the Planning Fallacy Writ Large," Papers 1509.01526, arXiv.org.
- Randolph Sloof & Ferdinand A. von Siemens, 2015. "Decision Initiation, Decision Implementation, and the Allocation of Decision Rights," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-105/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2015. "KIBS and the Dynamics of Industrial Clusters: a Complex Adaptive Systems Approach," Working Papers halshs-01188568, HAL.
- Robert Baade & Victor Matheson, 2015. "An Analysis of Drivers of Mega-Events in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 1507, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Gamba, 2015. "New Energy Sources for Jordan; Macroeconomic Impact and Policy Considerations," IMF Working Papers 15/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2015. "Taxing Fragmented Aid to Improve Aid Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 10802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alice Hsiaw, 2015. "Goal Bracketing and Self-Control," Working Papers 90, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Mahoney, Joseph T. & Kor, Yasmine, 2014. "Advancing the Human Capital Perspective on Value Creation by Joining Capabilities and Governance Approaches," Working Papers 14-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.