Report NEP-PPM-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PPM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andries, Petra & Hünermund, Paul, 2014. "Staging innovation projects: (when) does it pay off?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-091, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- René Bohnsack & Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2014. "Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles," Post-Print hal-00936886, HAL.
- Moe Thuzar & Rahul Mishra & Francis Hutchinson & Tin Maung Maung Than & Termsak Chalermpalanupap, 2014. "Connecting South and Southeast Asia : Implementation Challenges and Coordination Arrangements," Trade Working Papers 24518, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Li, Shanjun & Kyul Yoo, Han & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Palmer, Karen & Macauley, Molly K., 2014. "Assessing the Role of Renewable Energy Policies in Landfill Gas Energy Projects," RFF Working Paper Series dp-14-17, Resources for the Future.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Robert S. Brown & Adam M. Lavecchia, 2014. "Pathways to Education: An Integrated Approach to Helping At-Risk High School Students," NBER Working Papers 20430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fritz, Livia & Raza, Werner, 2014. "Soft loans as an instrument of development finance: A comparative assessment and options for the future," Working Papers 48, Austrian Foundation for Development Research (ÖFSE).