Report NEP-PPM-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mouna JEGHAM & Jean-Michel SAHUT, 2014. "ICT acceptation : The case of CRM project," Working Papers 2014-356, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-363 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pelkonen, Antti – Thomas, 2014. "Project-based Funding and Novelty in University Research – Findings from Finland and the UK," ETLA Reports 29, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Röder, Norbert & Osterburg, Bernhard & Liebersbach, Horst & Bormann, Kristin, 2014. "Faktencheck Agrarpolitik: Beitrag der EU-Agrarreform zur Bewirtschaftung organischer Böden im Einklang mit Natur- und Klimaschutz - Möglichkeiten und Grenzen," Thünen Working Papers 24, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Kalogerakis, Katharina & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "Frugal innovation and analogies: Some propositions for product development in emerging economies," Working Papers 84, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Iana Paliova & Tonny Lybek, 2014. "Bulgaria’s EU Funds Absorption; Maximizing the Potential!," IMF Working Papers 14/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Gabor Hunya, 2014. "Regional Policy and FDI Location – an Overview of the Larger New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 393, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Weerakoon, Dushni & Perera, Nipuni, 2014. "The Role of Sri Lanka in Enhancing Connectivity between South Asia and Southeast Asia," ADBI Working Papers 487, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "Microcredit in Developed Countries: Unexpected Consequences of Loan Ceilings," Working Papers CEB 14-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.