Report NEP-PPM-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bonatti, Alessandro & Rantakari, Heikki, 2014. "The Politics of Compromise," CEPR Discussion Papers 9910, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Negin Salimi & Rudi Bekkers, 2014. "Does working with industry come at a price? A study of doctoral candidates’ performance in collaborative vs. non-collaborative PhD projects," Working Papers 14-09, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised May 2014.
- Boyd, James W., 2014. "Measuring the Return on Program-Level Conservation Investments: Three Case Studies of Capabilities and Opportunity," Discussion Papers dp-14-12, Resources For the Future.
- Maria Laura Alzua & Juan Camilo Cardenas & Habiba Djebbari, 2014. "Community mobilization around social dilemmas: evidence from lab experiments in rural Mali," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0160, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Fernandes, Ana & Gourdon, Julien & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2013. "Evaluating Aid for Trade: A Survey of Recent Studies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schaller, Sandra & Kopatz, Michael & Hermann, Laurenz & Hilgenstock, Marita & Redmer, Silke, 2014. "Energiesparberatung im Kiez: Evaluation des Projektes clevererKIEZ e.V," Wuppertal Reports 7, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Leonardo Meeus, 2014. "Offshore grids for renewables: do we need a particular regulatory framework?," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/24, European University Institute.
- Karthik Krishnan & Debarshi Nandy & Manju Puri, 2014. "Does Financing Spur Small Business Productivity? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.