Report NEP-PPM-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers 2013/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Dorje C. Brody & Lane P. Hughston, 2013. "Social Discounting and the Long Rate of Interest," Papers 1306.5145, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Kasahara, Tetsuya, 2013. "Investment complementarities, coordination failure, and the role and effects of public investment policy," Discussion Paper Series 589, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:480904 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brancati, Emanuele, 2013. "Innovation activity and nancing constraints: evidence from Italy during the crises," MPRA Paper 47750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastián Nieto-Parra & Mauricio Olivera & Anamaría Tibocha, 2013. "The Politics of Transport Infrastructure Policies in Colombia," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 316, OECD Publishing.
- Framstad, Nils Chr. & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Energy Intensive Infrastructure Investments with Retrofits in Continuous Time: Effects of Uncertainty on Energy Use and Carbon Emissions," Memorandum 11/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.