Report NEP-PPM-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:urv:wpaper:2072/211807 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pritchett, Lant & Samji, Salimah & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2013. "It's All about MeE: Using Structured Experiential Learning ("e") to Crawl the Design Space," Working Paper Series rwp13-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Valeria Costantini & Giorgia Sforna, 2013. "Do bilateral commercial relationships influence the distribution of CDM projects?," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0176, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Monica Andini & Guido de Blasio, 2013. "Local development that money canï¿½t buy: Italyï¿½s Contratti di Programma," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 915, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2013. "Some Simple Economics of Crowdfunding," NBER Working Papers 19133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765040359 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monica Beuran & Marie Castaing Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2013. "Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00830006, HAL.