Report NEP-PPM-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L Oerlemans & R M Bakker & P Kenis & J K Vermunt, 2013. "Learning from Entrepreneurial Projects: A Typology," Scales Research Reports H201304, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Felipe Iachan, 2012. "Liquidity Scarcity, Project Selection, and Volatility," 2012 Meeting Papers 480, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pannell, David J., 2013. "Value for Money in Environmental Policy and Environmental Economics," Working Papers 146501, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Filipski, Mateusz & Manning, Dale & Taylor, J. Edward & Diao, Xinshen & Pradesha, Angga, 2013. "Evaluating the local economywide impacts of irrigation projects: Feed the future in Tanzania," IFPRI discussion papers 1247, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sciara, Gian-Glaudia, 2012. "Peering Inside the Pork Barrel," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt06z9w6tt, University of California Transportation Center.
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-010, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jean-Philippe Platteau & Vincent Somville & Zaki Wahhaj, 2013. "Elite Capture Through Information Distortion: A Theoretical Essay," Studies in Economics 1305, School of Economics, University of Kent.