Report NEP-PPM-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua M.Duke & Steven J. Dundas & Kent D. Messer, 2012. "Cost Effective Conservation Planning: Twenty Lessons from Economics," Working Papers 12-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Jennergren, L. Peter, 2011. "Value Driver Formulas for Continuing Value in the Discounted Cash Flow Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2011:5, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 May 2012.
- Giovanna d’Adda, 2012. "Leadership and influence: Evidence from an artefactual field experiment on local public good provision," ECON - Working Papers 059, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Kuschminder, Katie & Siegel, Melissa, 2012. "Highly skilled temporary return, technological change and Innovation: The Case of the TRQN Project in Afghanistan," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Vibhuti Mendiratta, 2011. "Report on Impact Evaluation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers DT/2011/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore