Report NEP-PPM-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessio Bonetti & Silvia Bortot & Mario Fedrizzi & Silvio Giove & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira & Andrea Molinari, 2011. "Modelling group processes and effort estimation in Project Management using the Choquet integral: an MCDM approach," DISA Working Papers 2011/12, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised Sep 2011.
- Gunther Bensch & Jörg Peters, 2011. "Impact Evaluation of Productive Use – An Implementation Guideline for Electrifi cation Projects," Ruhr Economic Papers 0279, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hoewer, Daniel & Schmidt, Tobias & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2011. "An information economics perspective on main bank relationships and firm R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Diongue Abdou Ka & Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard, 2011. "Measuring the contribution of extractive industries to local development : the case of oil companies in Nigeria," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00626247, HAL.
- William M. Fonta & Hyacinth E. Ichoku & Emmanuel Nwosu, 2011. "Contingent Valuation in Community-Based Project Planning: The Case of Lake Bamendjim Fishery Restocking in Cameroon," Research Papers RP_210, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Stephen B. DeLoach & Elizabeth Perry-Sizemore & Mary O. Borg, 2011. "Creating Quality Undergraduate Research Programs in Economics: How, when, where (and why)," Working Papers 2011-02, Elon University, Department of Economics.