Report NEP-PPM-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fujimura, Manabu & Adhikari, Ramesh, 2010. "Critical Evaluation of Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 226, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Michi Nishihara, 2010. "Evaluating the occurrence and disappearance of real options," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Angel De la Fuente, 2010. "EU Cohesion Aid to Spain: a data set Part I: 2000-06 Planning Period," Working Papers 1017, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Grimpe, Christoph, 2010. "Scientific excellence and extramural research grants: Beggars can't be choosers?," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-031, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tarjei Kristiansen & Juan Rosellón, 2010. "Merchant Electricity Transmission Expansion: A European Case Study," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1028, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.