Report NEP-PPM-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Bolton & Christopher Harris, 2010. "The Dynamics of Optimal Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 16094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:col:000162:007126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ikuko Matsumoto, 2010. "Theun-Hinboun: Expanding Failure," Working Papers id:2577, eSocialSciences.
- Fabretti, Annalisa & Herzel, Stefano, 2010. "Delegated Portfolio Management with Socially Responsible Investment Constraints," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/7, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Stahl, Konrad & Strausz, Roland, 2010. "Who Should Pay for Certification?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 323, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.