Report NEP-PPM-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ram Singh, 2009. "Cost and Time Overruns in Infrastructure Projects: Extent, Causes and Remedies," Working Papers id:2281, eSocialSciences.
- Carliss Y. Baldwin & Eric von Hippel, 2009. "User, and Open Collaborative Innovation: Ascendent Economic Models," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-038, Harvard Business School.
- Jokivuolle, Esa & Kiema, Ilkka & Vesala, Timo, 2009. "Credit allocation, capital requirements and procyclicality," Research Discussion Papers 23/2009, .
- Tsoukalas, John, 2009. "Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities," MPRA Paper 18640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carol Lancaster, 2009. "The Chinese Aid System," Working Papers id:2278, eSocialSciences.