Report NEP-PPM-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Gillier & Gérald Piat & Benoît Roussel & Patrick Truchot, 2009. "Portfolio Management Of Innovation Fields : Applying Ck Design Theory In Cross Industry Exploratory Partnership," Post-Print hal-00416790, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00417935_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Subrata Chakrabarty, 2009. "A Conceptual Model for Bidirectional Service, Information and Product Quality in an IS Outsourcing Collaboration Environment," Papers 0902.0188, arXiv.org.
- Mireille Matt & Stéphane Robin & Sandrine Wolff, 2009. "How do public programmes shape strategic R&D collaborations? Project-level evidence from the 5th and 6th EU Framework Programmes," Working Papers of BETA 2009-29, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Michi NISHIHARA, 2009. "Hybrid or Electric Vehicles? A Real Options Perspective," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-31, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Arora, Saurabh & Romijn, Henny, 2009. "Innovation for the base of the pyramid: Critical perspectives from development studies on heterogeneity and participation," MERIT Working Papers 036, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jun Nakabayashi, 2009. "Small Business Set-asides in Procurement Auctions: An Empirical Analysis," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-005, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, revised Nov 2009.