Report NEP-PPM-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00402389_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00401124_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00401148_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Greeven, M.J. & Xiaodong, Z., 2009. "Developing Innovative Competences in an Emerging Business System: New Private Enterprises in Hangzhou’s Software Industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-045-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Josh Lerner, 2009. "The Financing of R&D and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Horner & Larry Samuelson, 2009. "Incentives for Experimenting Agents," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1726, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David Ivan Fleischer, 2009. "Conservation and Ecotourism in Brazil and Mexico: The Development Impact," One Pager 94, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.