Report NEP-PPM-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00402389_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00401124_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00401148_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016599 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Josh Lerner, 2009. "The Financing of R&D and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Horner & Larry Samuelson, 2009. "Incentives for Experimenting Agents," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1726, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David Ivan Fleischer, 2009. "Conservation and Ecotourism in Brazil and Mexico: The Development Impact," One Pager 94, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.