Report NEP-PPM-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhrendu K Pattanayak, 2009. "Rough Guide to Impact Evaluation of Environmental and Development Programs," Working Papers id:2187, eSocialSciences.
- Broström, Anders & McKelvey, Maureen, 2009. "How do Organisational and Cognitive Distances Shape Firms’ Interactions with Universities and Public Research Institutes?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 188, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Marc N. Conte & Matthew J. Kotchen, 2009. "Explaining the Price of Voluntary Carbon Offsets," NBER Working Papers 15294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hbs:wpaper:10-016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fjaestad, Maja, 2009. "Why did the Breed Reactor Fail? - Swedish and international nuclear development in a cold war context," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 186, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2009. "Soft Budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1723, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.