Report NEP-PPM-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kieron Meagher & Andrew Wait, 2008. "Who Decides about Change and Restructuring in Organizations?," CEPR Discussion Papers 587, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Oecd, 2008. "The Wider Economic Benefit of Transport: Macro-, Meso and Micro Transport Planning and Investment Tools," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2008/6, OECD Publishing.
- Daron Acemoglu & Kostas Bimpikis & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2008. "Experimentation, Patents, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 14408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Estache & A. Iimi, 2008. "Bidder Asymmetry in Infrastructure Procurement: Are There any Fringe Bidders?," Working Papers ECARES 2008_020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & A. Iimi, 2008. "Joint Bidding in Infrastructure Procurement," Working Papers ECARES 2008_019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & A. Iimi, 2008. "Procurement Efficiency for Infrastructure Development and Financial Needs Reassessed," Working Papers ECARES 2008_022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Karpaty, Patrik, 2008. "Service-sector competition, innovation and R&D," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 702, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Löfgren , Karl-Gustaf, 2008. "A note on the theory of investment: Hotelling's rule under process independence," Umeå Economic Studies 752, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Pilon, André Francisco, 2008. "Building new frontiers: An ecosystemic approach to development, culture, education, environment and quality of life," MPRA Paper 10816, University Library of Munich, Germany.