Report NEP-PPM-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Macheridis, Nikos & Nilsson, Carl-Henrik, 2006. "Management of Multi-projects In a Process oriented Organization," Working Paper Series 2006/8, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jennergren, L. Peter & Skogsvik, Kenth, 2007. "The Abnormal Earnings Growth Model: Applicability and Applications," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2007:11, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00699 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Kristensen & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2007. "The Human version of Moore-Shannon's Theorem: The Design of Reliable Economic Systems," DRUID Working Papers 07-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore