Report NEP-PPM-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jiménez, Fernando & Zabala Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel & Zofío, José Luis, 2007. "Efficiency in Public Research Centers: Evaluating the Spanish Food Technology Program," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Item repec:hud:wpaper:39073 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marion Haas & Marian Shanahan & Rob Anderson, 2007. "Assessing the costs of organised health programs: The case of the National Cervical Screening Program," Working Papers 2007/2, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Christoph Diensberg, 2006. "Baltic Entrepreneurship Partners (BEPART)From Interregional and International Cooperation to Regional Impact of Entrepreneurship Promotion," Working Papers 149, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00079845_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00141412_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alasrag, Hussien, 2007.
"المشروعات الصغيرة فى الدول العربية
[the developmental role of small projects in the Arab countries]," MPRA Paper 2763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.