Report NEP-PPM-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vanhoucke, M., 2006. "A scatter search procedure for maximizing the net present value of a project under renewable resource constraints," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-40, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Grant Pollard, 2005. "The Cost Decision: A New Discount Approach for Net Cost Projects," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 199, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Dequiedt, V. & Martimort, D., 2007. "Mechanism design with private communication," Working Papers 200702, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Sofka, Wolfgang, 2006. "Innovation Activities Abroad and the Effects of Liability of Foreignness: Where it Hurts," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-29, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:ipc:wpaper:0006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shareen Joshi & T. Paul Schultz, 2007. "Family Planning as an Investment in Development: Evaluation of a Program's Consequences in Matlab, Bangladesh," Working Papers 951, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.