Report NEP-PPM-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Quamrul Ahsan, 2005. "Micro-credit, risk coping and incidence of rural-to-urban migration," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_032, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Elise Brezis, 2006. "Focal Randomization: An optimal mechanism for the evaluation of R&D," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_035, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Geert Leemans, 2006. "Public-Private Partnerships in Flanders," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2006/6, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:oec:eduaaa:2006/6-fr is not listed on IDEAS anymore