Report NEP-POL-2019-10-14This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2019. "Political Effects of the Internet and Social Media," CEPR Discussion Papers 13996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shrabani Saha & Kunal Sen, 2019. "The corruption-growth relationship: Do political institutions matter?," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-65, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Enriqueta Aragonès & Javier Rivas & Áron Tóth, 2019. "Voter Heterogeneity and Political Corruption," Working Papers 1121, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Mostapha Diss & Issofa Moyouwou & Hatem Smaoui & Eric Kamwa, 2021. "Condorcet efficiency of general weighted scoring rules under IAC: indifference and abstention," Post-Print hal-02196387, HAL.
- Carillo, Mario Francesco, 2018. "Fascistville: Mussolini's New Towns and the Persistence of Neo-Fascism," MPRA Paper 96236, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Oct 2019.
- Eric S. M. Protzer, 2019. "Social Mobility Explains Populism, Not Inequality or Culture," CID Working Papers 118a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2019. "On Latin American Populism, And Its Echoes Around the World," NBER Working Papers 26333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guglielmo Barone & Helena Kreuter, 2019. "Low-wage import competition and populist backlash: The case of Italy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0241, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Tracy Ledger, 2019. "Charity begins at home: The political economy of non-tariff barriers to trade in Southern Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-61, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cullen S. Hendrix, 2019. "Keeping Up with the Future: Upgrading Forecasts of Political Instability and Geopolitical Risk," Policy Briefs PB19-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Pereira Santos, João & Tavares, José & Vicente, Pedro C, 2019. "Can ATMs Get Out the Vote? Evidence from a Nationwide Field Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 13991, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2019. "Chinese Investments in the US and EU Are Decliningâ€”for Similar Reasons," Policy Briefs PB19-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.