Report NEP-POL-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herrade Igersheim & François Durand & Aaron Hamlin & Jean-François Laslier, 2018. "Comparing Voting Methods: 2016 US Presidential Election," Working Papers halshs-01972097, HAL.
- Ennser-Jedenastik, Laurenz & Köppl-Turyna, Monika, 2019. "Cushion or catalyst? How welfare state generosity moderates the impact of economic vulnerability on populist radical right support," Working Papers 16, Agenda Austria.
- Klenio Barbosa & Fernando V. Ferreira, 2019. "Occupy Government: Democracy and the Dynamics of Personnel Decisions and Public Finances," NBER Working Papers 25501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ole Henning Nyhus & Bjarne Strøm, 2019. "School spending and extension of the youth voting franchise: Evidence from an experiment in Norway," Working Paper Series 17719, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2018. "New electoral systems and old referendums," Working Papers hal-01852206, HAL.
- Felipe González & Mounu Prem, 2019. "Losing Your Dictator: Firms During Political Transition," Working papers 6, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Tuccio, Michele & Wahba, Jackline & Hamdouch, Bachir, 2019. "International Migration as Driver of Political and Social Change: Evidence from Morocco," GLO Discussion Paper Series 309, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mathieu Martin & Zéphirin Nganmeni & Craig A. Tovey, 2019. "Dominance in Spatial Voting with Imprecise Ideals: A New Characterization of the Yolk," THEMA Working Papers 2019-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Isabelle Lebon & Antoinette Baujard & Frédéric Gavrel & Herrade Igersheim & Jean-François Laslier, 2018. "Sincere voting, strategic voting A laboratory experiment using alternative proportional systems," Working Papers halshs-01943903, HAL.
- Mathieu Martin & Zéphirin Nganmeni, 2019. "The fi nagle point might not be within the Ɛ-core: a contradiction with Bräuninger's result," THEMA Working Papers 2019-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Becher, Michael & Menendez, Irene, 2019. "Electoral Reform and Trade-Offs in Representation," IAST Working Papers 19-95, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Gaygysyz Ashyrov & Jaan Masso, 2019. "Does Corruption Affect Local And Foreign Owned Companies Differently? Evidence From The Beeps Survey," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 114, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Maria Kravtsova & Aleksey Oshchepkov, 2019. "Market And Network Corruption," HSE Working papers WP BRP 209/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.