Report NEP-POL-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Bouton & Paola Conconi & Francisco Pino & Maurizio Zanardi, 2018. "Guns, Environment, and Abortion: How Single-Minded Voters Shape Politicians’ Decisions," Working Papers ECARES 2018-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alessandro Belmonte & Michael Rochlitz, 2018. "The Political Economy of Collective Memories: Evidence from Russian Politics," HSE Working papers WP BRP 59/PS/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Nicholas Turner & Ebonya Washington, 2018. "Political Alignment, Attitudes Toward Government and Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 6905, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berliant, Marcus & Gouveia, Miguel, 2018. "On the Political Economy of Income Taxation," MPRA Paper 84437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon X. Eguia & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2018. "Implementation by vote-buying mechanisms," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 04-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & David M. Reid, 2018. "Fake News and Indifference to Truth: Dissecting Tweets and State of the Union Addresses by Presidents Obama and Trump," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-020/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Le Yaouanq, Yves, 2018. "A Model of Ideological Thinking," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 85, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Bhaskar, Venkataraman & Thomas, Caroline, 2018. "The culture of overconfidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 12740, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Ciccone, 2018. "Democratic Tipping Points," Working Papers 1026, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.