Report NEP-POL-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-POL
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zack Cooper & Amanda E. Kowalski & Eleanor Neff Powell & Jennifer Wu, 2017. "Politics, Hospital Behavior, and Health Care Spending Effect Methods to Examine Treatment Effect Heterogeneity in Experiments for the Young and Privately Insured?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3006, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto, 2017. "Fundamental Errors in the Voting Booth," Working Papers 985, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Daeyoung Jeong & Semin Kim, 2017. "Interim Self-Stable Decision Rules," Working papers 2017rwp-108, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Gilles Saint-Paul & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2017. "Engineering Crises: Favoritism and Strategic Fiscal Indiscipline," PSE Working Papers halshs-01584043, HAL.
- Manjhi, Ganesh & Mehra, Meeta Keswani, 2017. "Dynamics of the Economics of Special Interest Politics," Working Papers 17/206, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Paola Bertoli & Veronica Grembi, 2017. "The Political Economy of Diagnosis-Related Groups," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp592, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Manthos D. DELIS & Iftekhar HASAN & Steven ONGENA, 2017. "Democracy and Credit “Democracy Doesn`t Come Cheap” But At Least Credit to Its Corporations Will Be," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-14, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Jan Hanousek & Anastasiya Shamshur & Jiri Tresl, 2017. "To Bribe or not to Bribe? Corruption Uncertainty and Corporate Practices," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp597, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Andrea Mattozzi & Fabio Michelucci, 2017. "Electoral Contests with Dynamic Campaign Contributions," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp599, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ahimbisibwe, Frank, 2017. "The politics of repatriation: Rwandan refugees in Uganda, 2003-2017," IOB Working Papers 2017.09, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).