Report NEP-POL-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damien Bol & Arnaud Dellis & Mandar Oak, 2016. "Comparison of Voting Procedures using Models of Electoral Competition with Endogenous Candidacy," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Carter, Michael & Morrow, John, 2015. "The Political Economy of Inclusive Rural Growth," Economics Discussion Papers 14456, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Iaryczower, M & Oliveros, S, 2015. "Competing For Loyalty: The Dynamics of Rallying Support," Economics Discussion Papers 14459, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Bouton, Laurent & Llorente-Saguer, Aniol & Malherbe, Frédéric, 2016. "Unanimous Rules in the Laboratory," CEPR Discussion Papers 11087, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2016. "Democracy and growth in pre-industrial countries," Textos para discussão 410, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).