Report NEP-POL-2015-12-12This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Rosnick, 2015. "Projecting a Range of Possible Results in the December 2015 Elections for National Assembly in Venezuela," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-23, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Thomas Braendle & Alois Stutzer, 2015. "Selection of Public Servants into Politics," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-18, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Zuazu Bermejo, Izaskun, 2015. "Political Institutions, Technology and Growth: a dynamic panel approach," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2015-94, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Timothy Frye & Andrei Yakovlev, 2015. "Elections and Property Rights: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 29/PS/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vera Zaporozhets & Mar'ia Garc'ia-Vali~nas & Sascha Kurz, 2015. "Key drivers of EU budget allocation: Does power matter?," Papers 1512.01267, arXiv.org.
- Maldonado Valera, Carlos & Palma, Andrea, 2014. "Building consensus and establishing compacts in social policy: Notes for an analytical framework," Políticas Sociales 179, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "An Empirical Note on Tribalism and Government Effectiveness," MPRA Paper 68313, University Library of Munich, Germany.