Report NEP-POL-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kawanaka, Takeshi, 2015. "The stakes of politics and electoral administration : a comparative study of Southeast Asian democracies," IDE Discussion Papers 536, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Antonio Russo & Bruno De Borger, 2015. "The Political Economy of Cordon Tolls," ERSA conference papers ersa15p907, European Regional Science Association.
- Amin Ali Alazzam, 2015. "Challenges to Political Parties in Emerging Democracy (Challenges to Jordanian Political Parties for Sustaine," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105284, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Therese F. Azeng & Thierry U. Yogo, 2015. "Youth Unemployment, Education and Political Instability: Evidence from Selected Developing Countries 1991-2009," HiCN Working Papers 200, Households in Conflict Network.
- Antonio Merlo & Áureo de Paula, 2015. "Identification and estimation of preference distributions when voters are ideological," CeMMAP working papers CWP50/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lenka Stastna, 2015. "Electoral Cycles in Public Expenditures: Evidence from Czech Local Governments," ERSA conference papers ersa15p822, European Regional Science Association.
- Serguei Kaniovski & Sascha Kurz, 2015. "Representation-Compatible Power Indices," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105390, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Elisabetta Lodigiani & Fr�d�ric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport & Maurice Schiff, 2015. "Emigration and Democracy," Working Papers 2015:31, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Rabah Arezki & Sambit Bhattacharyya & Nemera Mamo, 2015. "Resource Discovery and Conflict in Africa: What do the data show?," OxCarre Working Papers 159, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ali Acar, 2015. "Influencing the Political Administration of the People's Confidence Indicators," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105261, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ronny Freier & Benjamin Bruns & Abel Schumann, 2015. "Finding your right (or left) partner to merge," ERSA conference papers ersa15p188, European Regional Science Association.
- Damien Bol & Arnaud Dellis & Mandar oak, 2015. "Endogenous Candidacy in Electoral Competition: A Survey," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-19, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S & Garg, Shatakshi, 2015. "The Political Economy of Mining regulations 2015: Spatial Inequality and Resource Curse in Two New States, India," MPRA Paper 67428, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2015.
- Shimaa Elkomy & Hilary Ingham & Robert Read, 2015. "Economic, Institutional & Political Determinants of FDI Growth Effects in Emerging & Developing Countries," Working Papers 95922154, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Casella, Alessandra & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2015. "Trading Votes for Votes. A Decentralized Matching Algorithm," CEPR Discussion Papers 10908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.