Report NEP-POL-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruce M. Owen, 2015. "What Would Madison Say?," Discussion Papers 15-006, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Strömberg, David, 2015. "Media Coverage and Political Accountability: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10638, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Michallet & Giuseppe Gaeta & François Facchini, 2015. "Greening up or not? The determinants of political parties' environmental concern: an empirical analysis based on European data (1970-2008)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01154006, HAL.
- Michael Wahman & Matthias Basedau, 2015. "Electoral Rentierism? The Cross-National and Subnational Effect of Oil on Electoral Competitiveness in Multiparty Autocracies," GIGA Working Paper Series 272, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Michael Wahman, 2015. "Nationalized Incumbents and Regional Challengers: Opposition- and Incumbent-Party Nationalization in Africa," GIGA Working Paper Series 270, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Westberg, Nina Bruvik, 2015. "Exchanging fertilizer for votes?," Working Paper Series 12-2015, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Marina Dodlova & Anna Giolbas, 2015. "Regime Type, Inequality, and Redistributive Transfers in Developing Countries," GIGA Working Paper Series 273, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Dmitry A. Veselov, 2015. "Democratization and Barriers to Entry in a Two-Dimensional Voting Model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01158139, HAL.
- Falagiarda, Matteo & Gregori, Wildmer Daniel, 2015. "The impact of fiscal policy announcements by the Italian government on the sovereign spread: a comparative analysis," Working Paper Series 1782, European Central Bank.
- Philipp Jäger & Torsten Schmidt, 2015. "The Political Economy of Public Investment when Population is Aging – A Panel Cointegration Analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 0557, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ngoie, Ruffin-Benoît M. & Savadogo, Zoïnabo & Ulungu, Berthold E.-L., 2014. "Median and average as tools for measuring, electing and ranking: new prospects," MPRA Paper 64731, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2014.
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2015. "Political Entrepreneurship, Cluster Policies and Regional Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 407, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2015. "Direct Democracy: Chances and Challenges," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Kirchgaessner, Gebhard, 2015. "Direct Democracy: Chances and Challenges," Economics Working Paper Series 1513, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Shino Takayama & Yuki Tamura, 2015. "A Nash Equilibrium in Electoral Competition Models," Discussion Papers Series 546, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.