Report NEP-POL-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & José-Carlos Tello, 2014. "The Political Economy of Growth, Inequality, the Size and Composition of Government Spending," Working Papers 2014-19, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Racem MEHDI, 2010. "The Sustainable Cooperative Tariffs: a Political Economy Perspective," EcoMod2004 330600099, EcoMod.
- Ruben Durante & Paolo Pinotti & Andrea Tesei, 2014. "No News, Big News. The political consequences of entertainment TV," Working Papers 063, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Anton D. Lowenberg, 2014. "An Economic Model of the Apartheid State," Working Papers 452, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino & Eiji Yamamura, 2014. "Social norms on rent seeking and preferences for redistribution," Econometica Working Papers wp55, Econometica.
- Basu, Deepankar & Misra, Kartik, 2014. "BJP’s Demographic Dividend in the 2014 General Elections: An Empirical Analysis," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Maria Teresa VALDERRAMA & Ernest GNAN & Johannes LANGTHALLER & Maria T. VALDERRAMA, 2010. "Inflation Uncertainty: What Can Behavioural Economics Teach Us?," EcoMod2010 259600166, EcoMod.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2014. "Economics for Substantive Democracy," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-14-00008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aitken, Lee, 2014. "The Campaign Casino: Elections Have Become a Get-Rich-Quick Scheme, and the Press Is Missing the Story," Scholarly Articles 12872222, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Monica Bozzano, 2013. "Women, Medieval Commerce, and the Education Gender Gap," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0007, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Masoome Fouladi & Hedieh Setayesh & Yazdan Goudarzi-Farahani, 2014. "Factors influencing the formation of corruption in oil-rich countries," 2nd International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-Economic Development 7689, EcoMod.
- Roland FÜSS & Michael M. BECHTEL, 2008. "Capitalizing on Partisan Politics: Expected Government Partisanship and Sector-Specific Redistribution in Germany," EcoMod2008 23800040, EcoMod.