Report NEP-POL-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Accetturo, 2014. "Political selection in the skilled city," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 956, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Riaño Rodríguez, Juan Felipe, 2014. "More than Words and Good Intentions: The Political Agenda-Setting Power Behind Foreign Aid Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 54826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvia Bishop & Anke Hoeffler, 2014. "Free and Fair Elections – A New Database," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jonathan White, 2014. "Politicizing Europe: The Challenge of Executive Discretion," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 2, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- S. Nageeb Ali & B. Douglas Bernheim & Xiaochen Fan, 2014. "Predictability and Power in Legislative Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 20011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer Brauner, 2014. "Military Spending and Democracy," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1402, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Patricia Esteve-González & Bernd Theilen, 2014. "European Integration: Partisan Motives or Economic Benefits?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 1, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Spenkuch, Jörg & Tillmann, Philipp, 2014. "Elite Influence? Religion, Economics, and the Rise of the Nazis," MPRA Paper 54909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rowe, James K & Carroll, Myles, 2014. "Reform or Radicalism: Left Social Movements from the Battle of Seattle to Occupy Wall Street," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt4pw6j9s1, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Item repec:cvh:coecwp:1464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:esx:essedp:748 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Belloc, Filippo, 2013. "Innovation in State-owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," MPRA Paper 54748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.