Report NEP-POL-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prato, Carlo & Wolton, Stephane, 2014. "The Voters' Curses: The Upsides and Downsides of Political Engagement," MPRA Paper 53482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dolmas, Jim, 2014. "Almost orthogonal outcomes under probabilistic voting: A cautionary example," MPRA Paper 53628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J, 2014. "Does Money Make People Right-Wing and Inegalitarian? A Longitudinal Study of Lottery Winners," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1039, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Sergey Shulgin, 2013. "Institutions, Democracy And Growth In The Very Long Run," Working Papers 0082, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Straub, Stéphane, 2014. "Political Firms, Public Procurement, and the Democratization Process," TSE Working Papers 14-461, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mostapha Diss & Patrizia Pérez-Asurmendi, 2014. "Consistent collective decisions under majorities based on differences," Working Papers 1402, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Benhabib, Jess & Corvalen, Alejandro & Spiegel, Mark M., 2014. "Modernization and discrete measures of democracy," Working Paper Series 2014-1, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Patricia Esteve-González & Bernd Theilen, 2014. "European Integration: Partisan Motives or Economic Benefits?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 71, European Institute, LSE.
- Rana, Arslan Tariq & Kebewar, Mazen, 2014. "The Political Economy of FDI flows into Developing Countries: Does the depth of International Trade Agreements Matter?," EconStor Preprints 91501, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Docquier, Frédéric & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Rapoport, Hillel & Schiff, Maurice, 2014. "Emigration and democracy," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1406, CEPREMAP.