Report NEP-POL-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toke Aidt & Graham Mooney, 2014. "Voter suffrage and the political budget cycle: evidence from the London Metropolitan Boroughs 1902-1937," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1401, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Acuña, Andrés, 2014. "Margin of victory vs. opportunity-cost of time as voting motivators in the Biobio Region," MPRA Paper 52848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camila Campos & Sean Hargreaves Heap & Fernanda L L de Leon, 2013. "The Political Influence of Peer Groups: Experimental Evidence from the Classroom," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 053, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Patrick Lunz, 2013. "What's left of the left? Partisanship and the political economy of labour market reform: why has the social democratic party in Germany liberalised labour markets?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 65, European Institute, LSE.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Sajjad Faraji Dizaji, 2014. "Political Institutions and Government Spending Behavior in Iran," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201403, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Joan Esteban & Laura Mayoral, 2013. "A Politico-Economic Model of Public Expenditure and Income Taxation," Working Papers 743, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jablanovic, Vesna D., 2013. "The Government Spending On Agribusiness Sector Model," 50th Anniversary Seminar, Agriculture and Rural Development: Challenges of Transition and Integration Processes, September 27, 2013 161816, University of Belgrade, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture.
- Javier Rivas & Carmelo Rodríguez-Álvarez, 2013. "Deliberation, leadership and information aggregation," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-37, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Ariel Guerreiro & Joao Amaro de Matos, 2013. "Referenda outcomes and the influence of polls: a social network feedback process," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp578, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Kaustia, Markku & Knüpfer, Samuli & Torstila, Sami, 2013. "Stock ownership and political behavior: Evidence from demutualization," SAFE Working Paper Series 2, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Risto Herrala & Rima Turk Ariss, 2013. "Credit Constraints, Political Instability, and Capital Accumulation," IMF Working Papers 13/246, International Monetary Fund.
- Julian Culp & Johannes Plagemann, 2013. "Hooray for Global Justice? Emerging Democracies in a Multipolar World," GIGA Working Paper Series 242, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Toke Aidt & Uk Hwang, 2014. "To Ban or Not to Ban: Foreign Lobbying and Cross National Externalities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1402, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:mab:wpaper:21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore