Report NEP-POL-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitry A. Veselov, 2013. "Redistribution and the political support of free entry policy in the Schumpeterian model with heterogenous agents," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13050, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Christian Ebeke & Mathilde Maurel, 2013. "The effect of remittances prior to an election," Working Papers halshs-00826999, HAL.
- Khemraj, Tarron, 2013. "Bi-communalism and the economic origins of democracy: a case study," MPRA Paper 47288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spyros Kosmidis, 2013. "Government Constraints and Economic Voting in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 70, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- George Alogoskoufis, 2013. "Macroeconomics and Politics in the Accumulation of Greece’s Debt: An econometric investigation, 1975-2009," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 68, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- James Fenske & Achyuta Adhvaryu, 2013. "War, Resilience and Political Engagement in Africa," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2013-08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Joseph J. Capuno, 2013. "Fiscal transfers and gerrymandering under decentralization in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201304, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Carlo V. Fiorio & Simon Mohun & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "Social Democracy and Distributive Conflict in the UK, 1950-2010," Working Papers 705, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Khan, Mashrur Mustaque & Akbar, Mashfique Ibne, 2013. "The Impact of Political Risk on Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 47283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & Muñoz-Torrecillas, María José, 2013. "On the measurement of sociopolitical consensus in direct democracies: Proposal of indexes," MPRA Paper 47268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros & Kyriazis, Nicholas, 2013. "The emergence and the development of the federations: The Achaean federation, the United Provinces and the EU," MPRA Paper 47349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John G. Bullock & Alan S. Gerber & Seth J. Hill & Gregory A. Huber, 2013. "Partisan Bias in Factual Beliefs about Politics," NBER Working Papers 19080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yutaro Hatta, 2013. "Wealth Distribution Dynamics with Status Preference: asymmetric motivations for status," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Pierluigi Conzo & Martin A. Leroch, 2013. "Social Identity and Punishment," EIEF Working Papers Series 1316, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2013.