Report NEP-POL-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1339 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Mechtel & Niklas Potrafke, 2011. "Electoral Cycles in Active Labor Market Policies," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-39, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- David Stadelmann & Marco Portmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2011. "Quantifying Parliamentary Representation of Constituents' Preferences with Quasi-Experimental Data," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Dufhues, Thomas & Theesfeld, Insa & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Munkung, Nuchanata, 2011. "The Political Economy of Decentralization in Thailand - Does Decentralization Allow for Peasant Participation?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114428, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2011. "Race v. Suffrage: The Determinants of Development in Mississippi," CEPR Discussion Papers 8589, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Falkowski, Jan, 2011. "Looking at the LEADER Programme from the Angle of Political Accountability: Evidence from Poland," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114365, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mutascu, Mihai, 2011. "Compulsory voting and tax revenues," MPRA Paper 33987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Bianchini & Federico Revelli, 2011. "Green polities: urban environmental performance and government popularity," Working Papers 2011/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ilaria Petrarca & Fabio Padovano, 2011. "From Taxes to Politics, from Politics to Taxes: Evidence of Yardstick Competition in the Italian Municipalities," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2011-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- G. Pignataro & G. Prarolo, 2011. "NIMBY Clout on the 2011 Italian Nuclear Referendum," Working Papers wp784, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Vandemoortele, Thijs, 2011. "When are Private Standards more Stringent than Public Standards?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115544, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mark, Skidmore & Chad, Cotti & James, Alm, 2011. "The Political Economy of State Government Subsidy Adoption: The Case of Ethanol," MPRA Paper 33937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen P. Holland & Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel & Nathan C. Parker, 2011. "Some Inconvenient Truths About Climate Change Policy: The Distributional Impacts of Transportation Policies," Working Papers 1116, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.