Report NEP-POL-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saibal, Ghosh, 2010. "Does Political Competition Matter for Economic Performance? Evidence from Sub-national Data," MPRA Paper 26603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2010. "Is Fiscal Decentralization Harmful for Economic Growth? Evidence from the OECD Countries," SERC Discussion Papers 0051, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Emilio Barucci & Marco Tolotti, 2010. "Identity, reputation and social interaction with an application to sequential voting," Working Papers 204, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Navin Kartik, 2010. "Of Candidates and Character," Economics Working Papers 0094, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Tobias Körner & Isabel Schnabel, 2010. "Public Ownership of Banks and Economic Growth – The Role of Heterogeneity," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_41, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ahmad, Ehtisham, 2010. "The political-economy of tax reforms in Pakistan: the ongoing saga of the GST," Discussion Papers 95948, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Kameda, Tatsuya & Tsukasaki, Takafumi & Hastie, Reid & Berg, Nathan, 2010. "Democracy under uncertainty: The ‘wisdom of crowds’ and the free-rider problem in group decision making," MPRA Paper 26584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14947/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Martinsson & Katarina Nordblom & Daniela R?tzler & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "BSocial preferences during childhood and the role of gender and age ? An experiment in Austria and Sweden," Working Papers 2010-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.