Report NEP-POL-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran & Kenju Kamei, 2010. "Public Goods and Voting on Formal Sanction Schemes: An Experiment," Working Papers 2010-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Duha Altindag & Naci Mocan, 2010. "Joblessness and Perceptions about the Effectiveness of Democracy," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1016, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tresiman, Daniel, 2010. "Twenty Years of Political Transition," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andrea Ichino & Loukas Karabarbounis & Enrico Moretti, 2010. "The Political Economy of Intergenerational Income Mobility," NBER Working Papers 15946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2010. "Theory, General Equilibrium and Political Economy in Development Economics," NBER Working Papers 15944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Richter, 2010. "When Do Autocracies Start to Liberalize Foreign Trade? Evidence from Four Cases in the Arab World," GIGA Working Paper Series 131, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.