Report NEP-POL-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kikuchi, Kazuya, 2008. "Downsian Model with Asymmetric Information: Possibility of Policy Divergence," Discussion Papers 2008-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olimid, Anca Parmena, 2008. "Government Instability Indicators and the Exercise of limited "Consensus" in post-communist Romania 1992-2004," MPRA Paper 14927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arvind Virmani, 2009. "Economic Growth, Governance and Voting Behaviour: an Application to Indian Elections," Working Papers id:1913, eSocialSciences.
- Olimid, Anca Parmena, 2009. "Political cleavages in Romania. A theoretical overview of the post-communist parties and party systems," MPRA Paper 14957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jagers, Sverker C. & Löfgren, Åsa & Stripple, Johannes, 2009. "Attitudes to Personal Carbon Allowances: The effect of trust in politicians, perceived fairness and ideology," Working Papers in Economics 360, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.