Report NEP-POL-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oliver Vins, 2008. "How Politics Influence State-owned Banks - the Case of German Savings Banks," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 191, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Julien Reynaud & Fabien Lange & Lukasz Gatarek & Christian Thimann, 2007. "Proximity in coalition building," Working Paper Series 0808, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Jul 2008.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2008. "Proportional power is free from paradoxes," Working Paper Series 0806, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised May 2008.
- Mariko Klasing, 2008. "The Cultural Roots of Institutions," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Harald Oberhofer & Paul Raschky, "undated". "Oil and the duration of dictatorships," Working Papers 2008-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Weill, Laurent, 2008. "How corruption affects bank lending in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Stracca, Livio, 2008. "The political economy under monetary union: has the euro made a difference?," Working Paper Series 0956, European Central Bank.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2008. "Preference aggregation theory without acyclicity: The core without majority dissatisfaction," MPRA Paper 11728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:1090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ags:umamwp:42126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Ciccone, 2008. "Economic shocks and civil conflict: A comment," Economics Working Papers 1127, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2011.